About the webinar
Ozone is a criteria air pollutant with serious impacts on human health, but significant gaps exist in our ozone monitoring infrastructure worldwide. That’s why 2BTech and Clarity have partnered to introduce the Ozone Module, which provides accurate measurements of ozone in air over a wide dynamic range extending from a few parts-per-billion by volume (ppb) to an upper limit of 100 parts-per-million (ppm).
In this webinar, we will share:
- An introduction to ozone as an air pollutant, including its atmospheric chemistry, sources, and health impacts
- Why air quality management agencies and air monitoring projects should prioritize ozone measurement
- The wide range of potential applications for ozone instrumentation, especially in the urban environment
- How deploying additional ground-level ozone monitoring stations improves our capacity to effectively forecast ozone trends and minimize exposure to this harmful pollutant
- The science behind 2BTech’s best-in-class ozone measurement technology, based on the well-established technique of absorption of ultraviolet light at 254 nm.
- How researchers, environmental agencies, and other organizations have used 2BTech’s ozone measurement technology in real-world applications
- How the Ozone Module integrates seamlessly into Clarity’s air quality monitoring platform